Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Finally!!

Yes, i finally pimped my blog from the ugly black to what you're looking at now. And while you're thinking, what a ugly job she'd done, do note that I'm an computer idiot! And this is the best i could do! This best, took me hours ok! not 1 or 2 or 3 or 4! Its freaking 5 hours!!

And i sure did curse heaven and hell while I'm on it. I really don't understand all this HTML code. Why can't they just let us simply upload what we want? T.T
Anyway, do let me know what you think. Love? Hate?

4 comments:

  1. looks like a love letter.

    i have Adobe Photoshop CS2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea.. it is a love letter. i love the warm feelin everytime i looked at it. :D

    i wonder wat are the diffs between all the cs tho...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not really sure though, But if you just want to use it for basic rendeering then any Photoshop version is just Fine.

    Only Pro's use all those extra tools that comes in different versions lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. owh... can i have it?! :D and btw, izzit hard to use? cz im a idiot in these kinda thing. hahah

    ReplyDelete