Friday, May 28, 2010

Pick up lines

Worst or best? And i think i'll pick worst. BECAUSE i just received a message on facebook. And i find it really stupid cz they abused the main purpose of the line. So i decided to pick a few and make it my very own worst pick up line! okay okay, lets start

1.  Do you come here often? or You look familiar. Have i seen you around/before?
seriously damn fuckin annoyed with people that use this line cz they messed up with my mind till im nt sure whether have i seen them before. So, the best, just ignore all of them. To the desperate guys out there, go to a hen house instead to avoid humiliation. or if you're old and worried that your sperm count is running low, go Thailand or Indonesia find a wife. I'm sure you can get 1, very cheap samor! Even that also can't afford, then go die.

2. Do you have a quarter? My mom told me to call home when i met the girl of my dreams.
I think this one i pretty easy to shake him off ur tail. Cz i think the best answer i can come up with is, "Yes, I'm deffos the girl of your dream, so what are you waiting for? Head home, go to bed nao. sweet dreams. :D

3. Do you believe in love at first sight or should i walk past again?
Tell him: Sorry, I'm blind. Don't waste your time. Then turn around and compliment your girlfriend, how good she look in the dress. Lol. C'mon, you know this is too cocky with egomaniac written all over it.

4. You must be from Pearl Harbor cz baby you're the bomb!
How old are you? 95? Old folks home is that way across the street!

5. Hey girl, what's up? Guess what? Its your lucky day. Out of all the girls here, i picked you to talk to.
oookay, this one, i tell you, never ever use it unless you're a male model and ridiculously good looking. otherwise, you made a fool outta yourself. And pray that you'll ever recover from that humiliation.

6. (At the copy machine) "Reproducing eh? Can i help?"
Were you there at the meeting on sexual harassment at workplace? Do you want me to go through it with you again?  

7. Can i have your number? I seem to have lost mine.
 Oh ya, sure. Its a hotline. 1-800-get-a-life.

8. Smile if you like me.
This one, ladies, gotta be done properly. Well, if you screwed up, he might think you like him and you're playing along with him. cz im sure anyone will not only smile but laugh when you heard such a cheesy line. so cover your mouth while you're at it. then say, excuse me, but i gotta throw up. then walk away. 

So yes, this is the end of my list. If you're wondering why my list ends at 8 instead of 10, it's cz the 1st one is the reason this post started and only 7 that got my interest to talk about it.

1 comment:

  1. try this..am i in heaven? i think i just see an angel :-P

    ReplyDelete