Thursday, November 11, 2010

Meat bone tea

What did you did on your long weekend? I practically ate n snapped photos through out the weekend. And to begin with, I started with my favorita, Klang Bak Kut Teh! Yes, I tell you, this place iz the BEST! XD

May I present to you, the MEAT! Look at the shiny tempting pork. It actually tastes better than how it looks! And in case you didn't know, this is the dry version of Bak Kut Teh. Yes, you may think that BKT is all about the soup, but hold your words till you try this cz you will take back your words! XD

 The original, soup version of BKT. :) The soup, I tell you, ada Umphhh!

What's BKT without tea rite?

Look at the aftermath! It's that good! A clean wipe out! (P/S: The boney plate is BGBK's  ><)

That's it for my BKT post. And guess where we went later on?

 Here's a sneak peak.

2 comments: