Monday, March 21, 2011

Do you believe?

Things have taken a turn and what can I say? Seems like too good to be true. Yes, that's exactly how I feel. After all that has happen, insecurity is all I can say. What if history repeat itself? What if it's all empty talk? Trust is something need to be gained and especially harder if it was once lost. Like I said, every single time, I'm able to forgive even after I said this will be the last. Yes, I'm gonna give it a go with a promise to myself. IF problem persists, get the fuck out! If you are reading this, please don't disappoint me or I swear I will cut you. LOL.JK.

On the side note, as I was driving today, an idiot crossed the road so I slowed down but she got panic halfway and ran to my direction. As fast as I can break, I already heard some bone cracking sound! Stopped completely and the thought of blood splashed everywhere, omg!! To my miracle, the idiot got up and ran away. My heart almost stopped at the moment but since she's fine, I left. Oh yea, I think I forgot to mention, she's a dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment