Monday, September 24, 2012

iPhone 5 craze

I couldn't wait any longer and guess what? I called Singtel customer service if I could buy the phone without the 2 years contract cz I don't think I will stay in Singapore for that long! And 900 dollars of penalty fees for terminating the contract halfway through.  Anyway, they say I could. 

Off I go to Tampines Mall. Queued for about 15-20 minutes to find that I can't buy the phone without a contract. That bloody bitch in customer service lied to me! =( I also found that I could buy them in NüBox. Off I go again but luckily it's in the same mall. 

No surprise that they sold out but I can't reserve or pre-order. This shit is so depressing. The next shipment is another 1-3weeks! Their last shipment of iPhone was last Friday and it was sold out in 10 minutes! Crazy or what? 

Here I am now... depressed on the fact that I couldn't get my hands on iPhone 5. =(

Come quickly love. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment